Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Speculated, Generated from Spam SuperVixagra
February 17, 2004


IN THE THRESSHOLD OF REMORSE

He lay on the couch
feeling absolutely
despondent with remorse,
biting his fingernail
with the jagged edge.

He had been suffering from insomnia
for several days now
and the range of his thoughts
were abstruse
with bigotry.

He queried to himself
when did I change?

When did this
metamorpisis take place,
producing
the chameleon of gender?

When did I first drink
of this, brandish fog
with impetuous delirium?

Downhill
to the Immoral
and
controversial larva
of whom I have become.

I knew that I always adored
pretty baubles
and delicate things.

When did I decide
to pander
my feminism
down the auspicious
corridors of the unknown?

To hovel over the loathsome,
the atrocious
and the fraudulent.

When did I fragment my psyche
in exudation
in exile
with the psychotic Camellia?

I took the gamble
and fled in boredom.

To the call of the schemata.
To the imaginate
chamber
of
Hades.

When did the he of me
become the she
of me?

Certainly
as the anarchy
of my somnolent mind
cancelled
the deliberate
inhibitor….

To my incontrollable
desires,
to contrive
at the exemplar
of the
ideal Eros.

I, the simplistic rookie
the delightful
prissy brainchild
with the precocity
of my
Id…

have run the gambit,
in merriment and fun
and have eaten
of the forbidden
fruit.

I have tasted of
the flesh
and now I
lay in regret.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Words used: fingernail chameleon drink first brandish fog
fragment fled boredom gamble schemata chamber imaginate
call hades exemplar incontrollable fraudulent hovel atrocious
precocity exile camellia psychotic loathsome delirium cancelled
downhill despondent exultant insomnia immoral controversial
delightful simplistic rooky abstruse bigotry eaten rummage
auspicious prissy brainchild fun eat merriment larval remorse
couch pander corridor range bigotry impetuous loathsome
chamber anarchy desires contrive exemplar gambit

No comments:

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...