Monday, May 16, 2005

Untitled

From brush or Ecole
one's dervish, another's monk
boorish or abo (boorish to say it so)
downcast, anion, positive perhaps
laden with some of life, at least sometimes
From asthma to self-introduced antigen
suffering solicitude or gathering at the cognac gallery
idefinite fragmentation; this here, someone there
they may sing chantey or song of yin
but basophilic at their core now, whether deferring; never acknowledging the shift,
centum-like, or i
whether they clomp into it and not belate
cartographic concerns need not concern us
It doesn't take much to demystify. Womenfolk or menfolk,
the warriors will wind up in our arlington or yours.

-- posted for Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...