Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Inspiration from spam e-mail from
Lillie Mcdaniel
Dated 3/17/04


JEZEBEL


Jezebel, Jezebel,
Tenant in the French Quarter
of the legendary New Orleans.

Fireworks ablaze in the celestial midnight
skies.

The commonality in masquerade
companion to the the obscene
as they hoot and prance in their
coventry of praise
with ardent blatent conduct

My eyes
at that moment,
gazed into your soul’s emissivity
full of curiosity, absent of any motivation
on my behalf.

Only my heart’s inextinguishable
frantic desire
for our flesh to embrace
and a meeting of our minds.

Jezebel, Jezebel,
Hence, our casual repartee
upon my introduction
amusement showed upon
your aphroditic face.

The demur closing of lids
in the intricacy of your
psychoanalytic appraisal
of my humble demeanor
made me pensive
with an emotional fluttering of my heart.

Lest,
you not approve.

In candid lyrical verse
you enchanted my senses
as you spoke of the
gaiety and ambience of the masqueraders
frolicking in a haze of color
and outlandish costume.

Our eyes acknowledged
a kinship of compatible fortune
of two souls meeting
in the night.

--------------------------------------------------
Words Used:
Legendre fireworks celestial midnight skies
Commonality companion hoot prance coventry
Ardent conduct emissivity inextinguishable
Frantic minds hence introduction amusement
Aphroditic demur intricacy psychoanalytic
Pensive emotional candid lyrical absent ambience
Compatible fortune frolich
fortune

No comments:

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...