Friday, January 09, 2004

The second email which fostered the first set of spam-inspired poems:

From: Jason Dimmick
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:47 AM
To: Catherine Hyatt; Paula DiTallo; Steve Stone
Subject: I think I may make a book of these AI Poems

notebooks steeled vanes Farley gracious overhear mumble networks whaling explode amain hypodermic Bilbao update decedent acoustics additivity sauces freeze omnibus deafest snorted ballistic clamps abuses blackoutscommonly Knutsen quizzed shutout advantages manpower forcible glamour culler Fishkillheroines lifter Susanne brawl culminate Lucille silken glaucomaobsoletes twiner treating welfare followings.

No comments:

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...