Sunday, January 18, 2004

Poem from Steve Stone's spam email

Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 6:05 PM
Subject: Freud and Ashcroft in spam Country


dear sigmund,

you know what? envy schmenvy and
you can kiss my bryophyta. how much
coke did you smoke, anyway?
your good sense fell casualty to the perils
of alkaloid erosion, like our civil rights to that
eavesdrop hessian and his patriot act.

ahh, well. from conception to fanout ,
and through our A&E biography, we all
march to the beat of a different doldrum.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and i forgive you.
now, come here and let me spank you.
i mean, give me a light.

signed,
tippy logistic

spam mail sent from Steve Stone

From: Steve Stone
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 9:57 AM
Subject: Stuff

casualty coke bryophyta conception doldrum hessian erosion biography logistic sigmund eavesdrop fanout
tippy

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...