Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hello All--
Well, I was so under-whelmed by today's spamWords in my junk mail folder, that
I jumped over to my favorite word generator site. Look at one of the phrases that popped out: Porto by Cornwall.

I like the idea of: Porto™ by Cornwall even better!

Porto™.
I haven't a clue what it might be--but it does have an "industry standard" sort of ring to it!
Porto™ sounds like a SOLID, reliable, STRENGTHENING product! Something Black & Decker might come up ... I think it might be a ....powerful putty-adhesive...

by Cornwall.
This changes everything! You see, now that I image the real creators of Porto™ ... to be named Cornwall, I'm just sure Porto™ is a man-made resin porcelain produced by the stately makers of Britian's best and finest bone china....

OK...enough already...here are today's spamWords, as if generated first hand by the advertisers themselves!!!


Taxied concordant commonality restraint Zigzagging shipyard courteous seriate sulfanilamide not brookside halo jittery playmate sent aborning convoke combatant. Madeira howl squeal cease the tit codeposit bilabial pretty me oppose the skylark. Railway NIH by reptilian Fleming caliber Bucknell goldfish Moore gneiss peel chamber Porto by Cornwall they you and. I marshal Seoul Alcott luxe headlight he rigid Kankakee and pacemake Higgins glee memo. Erasmus conception polka IL librate saltbush peace algebraic I Michaelangelo you wool Lilliputian recalcitrant rebellion they you.

No comments:

A Recipe for Freedom By M. Castlewood I took a long drag off my Marlboro cigarette, and then a liquefying gulp of my whisky, then another g...